Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Through the eyes of my phone...

...life doesn't seem to be going so badly. Though it could be a whole lot better!

While I am counting down the seconds until the love of my life walks back through the door, I am doing my best to keep both Cameron and I busy. He is sure growing up lots this summer.

He loves all fruit, but especially cherries. It's quite hilarious to watch him eat them. He puts the whole thing in his mouth, and eventually spits out the stone. I have to admit, it makes me a little nervous watching him eat them, but as with most things these days; he insists on doing it himself!


He is one heck of a good eater now. I had a seriously hard time getting him to put anything in his mouth other than snacks for a while there, but since Daddy's visit, he is a changed boy at dinner time. He ate a whole plate of rice, bread and pork curry tonight! It's shocking!


He's also very good at saying prayers beforehand!


We recently got to hang out with some of Cameron's cousins who were down visiting! He hasn't seen them for a while, and has matured quite a bit since then, so he enjoyed playing with them.




Cameron's starting to do pretty well in Nursery at church. He had a very hard time there while we were in the States, and most Sundays I had to either stay with him, or he would be brought back to me in tears! In the 2 weeks he has been home though, there has been major improvement! Making it the whole time on both occasions, and apparently not making TOO much of a fuss.


He has also taken to cleaning very nicely. I am sad his desire for it will almost definitely not last, but for now, his efforts are *usually* appreciated!


I hit 24 weeks along in my second pregnancy. Well, at least I think I did! Still no official due date until my medical ultrasound September 1st, but I think I'm pretty accurate with my assumption. Excited to be over halfway done, and eager for it to continue speedily!


I'm feeling so much better now too. It seems like overnight I began to feel more like myself again, which has been a huge blessing since being back home on my own. It has meant lots of days like this....!


There are a few outdoor pools around here that have been keeping us occupied. We've been a few times with "Nana & Papa", then once when Daddy came home, and today we headed there with our neighbors.

We tend to go during nap time though, so the little man was pooped as soon as we were back in the truck to head home!


He's got the cutest little white bum though!


...and some seriously blonde hair!!


Here's hoping the next 18 days are just as easy!

2 comments:

Jarmans! said...

Cute post! I don't know where you find the energy to cook full on meals without Clark there to cook for. Good for you! Hang in there, your such a tough momma!

Platt family said...

Hahahahaha, oh Bobbi, that was the first MEAL I've made in days! We've eaten a lot of sandwiches, French toast, quick pastas and pancakes around here! We've been pretty lucky with people making us real food too! :)