Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby names

It's baby fever in our ward. There are 7 babies due over the next 4 months, including little Platt-ski. Not only that, but 5 of the 7 are supposedly girls, 1 is a boy, and 1 unknown.

It will be so fun for them to have little friends the same age, but it makes me a little nervous about naming!

Clark and I have had our little girlie's name picked out since before we were married. It would have been Cameron's name, had he been a girl. I'm actually surprised that we not only still love the name we chose over 5 years ago, but that I think I love it EVEN MORE now that it's "attached" to a little person.

So since baby's name is confirmed, it's time to play the waiting game, and hope that she is the only one with this name by the time all 5, possibly 6 girls are born! It's not that I wouldn't still name her what we have chosen, but I will likely be the last of the bunch to give birth, and I don't want anyone thinking I loved their daughters name SO much, I had to copy them!

So far there have been two girlie births, and neither have been said name! Whew!

No comments: