Monday, June 6, 2011

...to catch you up on life as a Platt

Well, since I haven't blogged for a good couple of months now, I'm sure many of you can only imagine what that might mean! Indeed, I was once again NOT one of the lucky few when it came to avoiding the dreaded morning sickness. It hit me hard, and although I am still not feeling 100%, I am MUCH better than before!

Thanks in part for my earlier-than-usual recovery go to my family. We were able to move down to live with them at the end of April, and I haven't had to cook, clean, or do very many of my other Motherly duties for a good month! So that has really taken the weight off my shoulders, and helped me feel better fast.

Clark left in the middle of April for work in BC this summer. It's hard to be apart, and seems to get tougher the older Cameron gets...at least for Clark. It's such a sacrifice for him, and we can't wait to be a family again in September!

In the mean time, while Daddy slaves away, Cameron, Daisy and I are enjoying some Macmillan family time in Minnesota. Hopefully, now that I'm a little healthier, I will be better at keeping up on this!

No comments: