Monday, June 27, 2011

A Birthday for the books

I decided to baby myself out for my birthday this year. There aren't too many things that make a fatso happy...especially not cute clothes.

My day started out with a wonderful gift. Being able to see BOTH my beautiful kiddos. I went to Bella Angel for a fun 3D/4D ultrasound. It was pretty amazing to see something so tiny with it's little fingers, and some very long legs and feet! I will post more soon about my visit there...but it was a lot of fun, and so amazing.


I finally ordered myself a stroller! It should be here by tomorrow, and I seriously can't wait!


and a "big enough for two" diaper bag, which should be here sometime next week.


And every preggo girl needs herself a pedicure! Since it's a little uncomfortable doing them yourself!


What more could a pregnant birthday girl need? Oh yes, her husband. I sure miss him...especially today, but we're more than half done now, and there are only 2 months to go!

5 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Isn't it funny how your wants change when you are going through different phases?? My City Select was "technically" my birthday present this year, and I was so excited! Ha ha! Who would have thought that a stroller could bring so much joy? LOL. Now I am contemplating spending the rest of my money at Pottery Barn on things for the house....hmmm. Glad you had a great day!

Grorc said...

Lol, which one gets the under-seat?

Platt family said...

It seriously is so funny...but I am so excited for it! haha. And Cameron will be at the back until I stop using the infant car seat...then they'll switch.

Grorc said...

Let me know how it works. We spend $200 on a nice double stroller and two weeks later David stopped using it. ... want a double stroller?

Platt family said...

Haha...thanks. Cameron still loves the stroller. Playing outside for us really means me walking him up and down the driveway in it!