Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quarter of a Century

It turns out turning the big 2-5 isn't all that bad. Sure, I'm creeping out of my prime...haha, but I think I have a lot to show for it. The best husband a girl could possibly ask for, and a beautiful son.

June 27th 2010 was a fun family affair. Although the weather didn't permit our initial plans of going to the waterpark, we did go downtown, browse the mall, the outdoor market, and had dinner on the patio at Milestone's.


In addition to a wonderful day, my boys showered me with wonderful gifts! A few swimsuits I have been craving....




...and this little gem!!!!!!!


I have been playing with my iPad since I got it. It's awesome! Now I just have to work on getting my 25 year old body looking as good in those bikini's! That sounds like a lot of work. :S

5 comments:

Cassi said...

You are so cute. Not to mention that green skirted bikini is amazing.

Platt family said...

Actually...the green skirted bikini isn't exactly what I got. At least the skirted part anyways...here's the bottom I did get.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GU-253666&page=1&cgname=OSSWMBIKZZZ&rfnbr=1232

Lauren said...

Yay for birthday! And P.S. The blue bikini, I totally bought it awhile ago too! It's great I love it mucho. And the other ones you got are adorable as well.

Cassi said...

Still mucho cute.

Jarmans! said...

Happy belated Birthday! I LOVE the green polka dotted Bikini - want it! Lucky girl!