Friday, July 15, 2011

Rainy Day Project

There was rain, thunder, lightening and more rain when we woke up this morning. We HAD planned on going to the zoo...

Time for some indoor projects. Cameron, Mama and I headed out to Joann's, and picked up some crafts for the kids. Mama and I decided to choose some fabric, and make a car seat cover for baby girl on the way. Much like this;


I obviously don't have the infant car seat with me, so the measurements were based off other covers online, and we wont see if it's *perfect* until next week. It looks pretty darn cute though! It's cotton on the outside, with a minky pink fabric underneath, and for the straps. What is around $50 in stores, cost us about $15 to make!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What measurements did you end up using? I'm making one for a doula client. Thanks!

Platt family said...

The finished measurements are 30in x 43in! HTH